hcron is an enterprise class periodic command scheduler with advanced and unique features.
- Fix for resolving certain class of symlinks used in the event tree.
- Event list file (
/var/lib/hcron/event_lists/<username>) now uses JSON.
- Periodically log status information (
- Add "done" type log entry for done/completed jobs.
- Improve handling of process reaping in
- Fix for dealing with leftover pid file.
- Message type information added to "message" log entry.
- New configurable for the number of symlinks followed.
show-logsupports filtering by event name
show-logadds "stats" pseudo log entries.
- Dump operation revamped; dumps to dedicated per-dump directory.
For questions and/or comments, please use one of the means (email, discussion) shown in the Contact page.
For bug reports and other issues, the issue tracker on Bitbucket is now active.