hcron-reload gains an new option:
Most changes involve improvements to the log entries.
There is one fix for a bug that almost never showed up, but then started to quite regularly. Thanks for the report and work in nailing it down.
hcron-reloadto unload events at the hcron scheduler
- change separator from ":" to "|"
- add pid to "execute" entry
- add spawn time to "execute" entry
- add event chain names to "chain-event" entry
- add chain event type ("failover" or "next") to "chain-event" entry
- (HCRON-34) Fix reset of childPids to be empty dict not list
For bug reports, comments, and/or questions, please use one of the means (email, discussion) shown on the site.
In case you missed it, the release of v0.20 provides the
hcron-run program which simulates processing of a collection of event files. This can be especially helpful for debugging.